There’s a history of goodness at Talley’s and we’re not just talking about our nutritious, delicious food. Talley’s Limited encompasses a number of brands across its operations to bring you, the very best of New Zealand.
Talley’s Straight Cut Oven Fries 1kg x 12
Delicious, golden and crispy, our Straight Cut Fries are a consistent 13mm and come from our best potatoes, grown in the mineral-rich soils of the Canterbury Plains.No artificial flavours or colours.
For best results cook from frozen, do not thaw. Cooking times may vary with the model of oven. Watch carefully during final minutes of preparation to avoid over cooking.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Spread frozen oven fries in a single layer on an oven tray and place in centre of oven.
- Bake fries for approximately 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown.
- To achieve a crisper product, leave the door ajar for the final 5 minutes of cooking.
- Preheat oven to 210°C (410°F).
- Spread frozen oven fries in a single layer on an oven tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes turning occasionally until golden brown.